Monday, November 21, 2011

Winter Is Here

I wasn't ready for winter.  It came and dumped 4 inches of the white stuff on my wheel barrow full of balsam & winter berry.



Logically this would go *IN* my garden shed, but there is just one problem.  The shed is so full.


I'd clean it out, but you never know when you'll need.....

Elk antlers . . . .


Three vintage doors . . . . .

Rickety stools . . .


Twigs and a window . . .

Hi, my name is Jane.  I have a problem.

Did YOU see anything good in there???  ahhhh huh! I thought so.

Honestly, taking these pictures gave me the giggles.  My poor husband has every right to be irritated with my hoarding.  However, a true "junker" sees treasure in everything.  Am I right?

Stay warm & enjoy the beauty of winter.










No comments:

Post a Comment