Thursday, December 22, 2011

Rudolph

I like vintage deer.  They're so whimsy & art nouveau!


I had to eye this plastic one up twice before taking the $3.50 plunge.  It works out great for me here, adding a prancing pose.  Somehow, I had to freshen up the rusty bowl & old ripped book end of the display.  It's a pure & noble presence.




The best of this summer's garage sale vintage ornaments got hung on this tiny tree. Who would sell such amazing old glass???  Such treasures. 




 Linking up to ....  Brambleberry Cottage

1 comment:

  1. I love this vignette, Jane. The prancing deer and the rusty bowl filled with old ornaments is terrific!

    Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday. Hope to see you again this week. Be sure to stop by tonight, and see yourself featured.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete