Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fake Berries

I love the look of those red winter berries that grow wild. You can't bring them in, because they drop and make a big mess.  Even outside on the deck, they shrivel or turn black.  What's a girl gotta do to have cute red festive berries?

Make them.


I used 28 gauge Vintaj brand brass(just the right brown!) wire.

I found some branches, cut green(fresh) off trees and brush. 
I chose thick, solid, stubby ones.  That way the tips won't break.



Do they look real?

This is the perfect decor for a minimalist decorator. 
 Clean & simple, yet classy....

oops~I forgot to dust!


I found a pile of old green bottles in the woods.
I couldn't resist taking a few home.

Trash to treasure!

Linking up to Brambleberry Cottage


1 comment:

  1. The berries look awesome! And the way you placed them on the branches makes it look even more real. Very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete