Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lily & Twine

I have a cute twine idea to share, but the lily is an extra bonus.

I've been seeing lots of twine roll ideas on blogs and then I spotted one at the thrift store for 50 cents.  I snatched it up.  Then, at the glorious Grand Rapids Swap Meet... I found a precious lady pin for a buck.  Here are the results of these two items.


I know it's hard to focus with a GIANT lily in the pic, huh?  That is my American Adventure fragrant beauty.  The bottle is pretty dreamy to boot also.  Do you like how I added a cream and a white doily to mimic the "Like Like" colors?

                                                    Back to the twine:




The pin is missing gems, but the photo is so lovely.  It just caught my eye & I had to take it home. I found some plaid ribbon to wrap around the twine & hid the ends under the pin, which attached all together so nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment