Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Clothesline Frame

                                                           Clothesline Frame

I've seen a few around & wanted to give it a whirl.  So I stumbled on a heavy old mirror at the local cheerleader's garage sale fundraiser.  That, and a Taylor Swift dress for my niece came home with me!

BEFORE:


AFTER:



The dark "wings" on top turned out so pure & sweet!  It was a pain painting in the top design, but worth it in the end!





The cards were copies from an old informational bug book.  They were attached to sanded Core'dinations cardstock, then hung from my ric-rac clothes line.  If you don't have mini clothes pins, get some. They are super cute & quite useful.




 
This project is proudly linked up to Faded Charm.  It's a great blog to view all things WHITE.


1 comment: