Friday, September 13, 2013

Garage Sale Bliss

Do you want to see some
 
PURE
 
GARAGE
 
SALE
 
BLISS
 
???
 
 
These were all from one sale,
dirt cheap!
He said he had a whole ton more in his house,
plus a bunch of Polaroids I passed on.
Wow.  I love old cameras.
 
Have you every played around with one?
I had a heck of a time getting into the Brownie.
Thanks to YOUTUBE, I solved that mystery!
Too bad none of them had a stash of money inside.
 
The same sale offered up THEE #1 item
on my summer garage sale wish list:

 
THAT my friends, is the mother load.
 
I simply ADORE blue jars.
They've been making some limited edition reproductions ones.
  But the blue is bright and easy to discern. 
 Have you seen them in Walmart?
Vintage-inspired Blue Tined Mason Jars! Limited edition only available this year. theDealyo.com
 
 
Linking up to: My Romantic Home 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. What are you going to do with all those cameras lol?
    But I agree - you hit the bonanza here - and those canning jars?
    WOW - oh happy day :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just imagine a whole wall of cameras and blue canning jars. it would be vintage junkin' heaven!

    ReplyDelete