Sunday, September 15, 2013

Best Garden Pics

We expect frost here tonight, or it'll be close.
So I want to share some pictures of my
gardens before this growing season is
officially over.

 

 
I love my old sink, spilling over with hybrid moss rose!
 


 
My vegetable garden would not be complete
without rows of cutting flowers!
zinnias, gladiolas, cosmo, statice & sunflowers

 
I got this idea out of a Flea Market Garden magazine.
The celosia was slow to grow & a little uneven,
but still made people laugh.

 
My apple crop has been great,
enough to share with friends!
There are six trees in my orchard.

 
This coleus is actually a hanging basket that I took the wires off.

 
This vine is one of my favorites &
 I grow it from seed every year.

 
This funnel idea is also from Flea Market Garden magazine.
 
Linking up to:
Copy_of_001


 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. I love the Cathedral Bells!
    Where can I get seeds

    Cainvxt@aol.com

    ReplyDelete