Wednesday, January 11, 2012

String Snowman

I've seen the snowmen made from balls of string around quite a bit, even Pintrest.  So without much intro, here is my newest creation. . . .






I used a hot glue gun to stack the string.  Then I also hot glued buttons on.  Small screwdriver sized holes were poked into two sides of the middle string sides for stick arms to slide in.  A strip of fabric was cut and the ends were fringed.  The eyes are brads. 

Can you guess what the hat is from?

A toddler's sweater arm!  It was a ratty old faded sweater in a box of garages sale clothes.  I cut about half the arm length off, tied string around the rough end and turned it inside out!


This happy little winter guy is available in my booth!


Linking up to: 
 Elizabeth & Co (NEW PARTY!)








1 comment: