Sunday, January 8, 2012

Burlap Banner

Burlap can a bit tricky to work with.  If you can get it just right and then carefully place it somewhere & enjoy it's imperfect beauty, that's the ticket.

I am a banner FREAK.  No curtains in my house, just a few quaint banners strung here & there. 

For this one, I used my Cricut machine & cut adhesive vinyl out and painted some snowflakes on with Acrylics.






It will be interesting to see if it sells from my booth, when the big storm hits!  That is. . . IF we ever a get a big one!  We are desperate for snow in Minnesota.  No snowshoeing, no snowmobiling, no skiing, no sledding, and no snowmen.  The only good thing is the ice on our lake.  We've only plowed it once!


Are YOU enjoying winter?

Linking up to My Romantic Home

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so this banner is super cute. Surely it has sold by now.

    ReplyDelete