Friday, May 16, 2014

Etsy Items

I'm still here,
 just getting busy
 spending time outside!
Spring is finally here
 & I can't resist
 riding four wheeler,
having campfires
& checking
my flower gardens.
 
I did recently
list three items on Etsy.
 
 
 
This Vermont made MAGAZINE RACK
is so stylish.  It holds a huge amount of
reading material!  I love the slender
spindles & oval shape.

 
Here is a pair of PAINT BY NUMBER oil paintings.
It's fun to offer a set, there are collectors of these homemade
art works & horse lovers in general!

 
Old cameras look great clustered around any
framed photograph or just on a shelf.
This bellow style TOWER brand "oldie"
would be fun mixed in with box cameras.
 
Favorite my shop on Etsy:
***OR***
Follow me on Pinterst:
(or just my Etsy board)
 
Have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment