I wanted a unique sign for my booth display this spring.
This was good practice using my new jigsaw!
I traced & cut out the shape of Minnesota from plywood.
Then I sanded the splinters off edges & painted it.
The next step was so hard on my hands.
I should not have done it all in one day.
I used pliers to flatten out bottle tops.
Then my son helped me punch holes & nail them on.
About 135 tops went on this sign!
Here is how it turned out...
The wood was reclaimed from a house being torn down.
I painted over some vinyl adhesive letters cut on my Cricut &
after the paint dried, peeled them off to reveal the wood.
The bottle tops were punched with my new favorite tool,
the Cropodile II.
Linking up to: