Friday, November 29, 2013

Jello Mold Wreath

You may have spotted the jello mold wreaths
on Pinterest.  They seemed like a fun idea.
Here is what I whipped up...
 
 
I LOVE corduroy ribbon.
I burn through rolls like mad.
This Christmas color combo is
my favorite with the beaded edge.
 
Isn't this wreath a nice alternative
to messy pine needles?
It'd be so cute on a decorative
old door in the house, or
practical for an apartment door.
 
And the best part is that the pan
was only .50 at a garage sale!
 
Want another thrifty decor idea?
(of course you do)
 
Free jar...rescued from the woods.
(I'm a bit of a junk digger)


 
I cut the word out on my Cricut.
Then stuck the vinyl letters
on the jar & lined the inside with
some Tim Holtz Christmas theme paper.

 
 A fake (LED?) tea light gives
this candle holder a safe, warm
glow.  The (Tim H.) tinsel ribbon
 holds on a few bells for a festive
sparkly finish! Wah~lah.

 
 
Linking up to:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment