Saturday, July 13, 2013

Garden Junk Tour

Hi there junkers.  Today I'm giving you a tour of my junky garden.  My theory is: if it has any sort of drain holes, then it can be planted in!  I also love rusty accents and thrifty finds!  So enjoy the pics...

 
 
 
 
 
 
I found this tool box on a dirt road alley many years
ago.  It had fallen out of someones truck.
 
 
This is my unique porcelain sink planter.
 
 
Galvanized wash tubs are my favorite planters!
 
 
My father's mystery metal may be an old
tractor bucket.
 
 
This feed bucket already had 3 drain holes
in it and is a nice rusty green!
 
 
This hay rack was $3 at a garage sale!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I believe this is an old livestock
salt block holder.
 
 
 
Thanks for looking,
have a great weekend!
 
Linking up to:
 
Copy_of_001
 
&
 
 
 
 
 
 




 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. i love your flowers!! i did not plant a single flower this year....not...one....sad huh?

    ReplyDelete