Friday, September 14, 2012

7UP

I found an old softball scoreboard in the woods all folded in half with a few bullet holes.  However, I am in love with it and think it deserved to be displayed & appreciated.  Tell me... is it so awesome?






It's pretty beat up, but the color is still relatively good.  I decided the best place for it was a north wall, away from hot bleaching sun.  The barn by our driveway was the ideal place to offer a peak of this old sign to folks driving away.  By the way, this was a bear cat to hang by myself!  (Thanks for nothing, hubby.)

Here is the view when leaving on our driveway.
Just a peak shows.

 
It's like it was always meant to be there!
Doesn't it looks great?
 
A lesson to all: KEEP YOUR EYE OUT FOR DISCARDED TREASURES! 
 
 
Linking up to:
2805
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a great sign! Thank you for sharing your terrific find at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete