Monday, August 6, 2012

Dragonfly Dream

Hello to all my junker friends out there today!  I have to share with you a creation using this discarded picture frame.  Who would throw this old frame out?  Another garage sale free box rescue, I feel it's my duty.  Plus, I just love filling frames.  It's like a blank canvas.


The leaves are cardstock cut with my Cricut using the Pagoda cartridge.  The white "DREAM" letters are just rub-on.  The dragonfly is adhered with glue dots.  The DCWV brand "photo real" paper is just dreamy.  It makes me wish I was on a pontoon trolling along the shoreline!

This sign is in a contest, so if you have time please swing over to the Vintaj Brass Company blog & see all the awesome dragonfly creations!  I'm the odd duck, making a paper craft instead of jewelry.  The masterpieces are fabulous & the Vintaj Brass is just incredible.  If you think it's worthy, vote for #5.  The contest is only open for voting August 6-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment