Monday, March 26, 2012

Pallets

I love free stuff, most of you know this already.  A pile of FREE pallets by Golden Rule Lumber called my name & I loaded my pickup truck to the roof.  My husband LOVES when I bring junk home! (not)


Pintrest has a great deal of pallet art ideas.  Check out my board for all the best ones.  This rack is going to my craft booth. . .



Made from a "mini" pallet!

Now, here is what NO one tells you about pallets:   They have the most stubborn nails I have EVER tried to pull out.  A crow bar & hammer worked, but it took some aggressive finesse.  I broke MANY boards. The dismantling takes time, so don't be in a hurry for this project or it'll turn out in shambles. It's a good thing I had a few pallets to work with. 


  Linking up to: 




The Shabby Nest

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I love it. I have featured you at Restyled Sundays this week. I hope you will share again soon.

    ReplyDelete