Saturday, February 13, 2016

SuperMoss

I love how SuperMoss can transform 
a stack of tarnished silver trays.


Some of my favorite photograph props include
pine cones, antlers & bird statues.
I've added SuperMoss to that list!
It gives almost any object the illusion
of a living, growing enchantment!

You'll love this moss that comes 
with a boat carpet or astro-turf style backing!
You can cut it into any shape,
but I like a natural, uneven rip much better.

It comes in folded sheets,
just check your local greenhouse
or craft store.  I paid $6.99 for 2 square feet.


You can see this stack of trays
for sale on my Etsy shop:

I can assure that there will be more
moss used as props as I keep heading 
towards my goal of having 100 items
listed in my shop.

*********************

Linking up to:


&

No comments:

Post a Comment