Tuesday, January 19, 2016

LOVE TAGS

Hello visitors!
The new year is blasting by us
at warp speed, don't you think?
It's time to decorate for 
Valentines Day!


This ivory painted display is a vintage dresser
mirror frame! The chicken wire I added
makes a great clip board. A few decorative 
boards made it a free standing unit.

In order to "JAZZ" it up,
I added hand made paper tags.


This set features:
 old book page Sizzix die cut letters
Bobunny paper
 lace & ribbon
die cut scallop circles

I also decided to peck away at 
using up some old jars.
My stockpile is unbelievable!
(I have more painted jars
 to share in future posts)


These plain jars, with no embossed words, 
are ideal for making heart "windows".
Then if you add candy to them,
they look super cute.  The old glass mayo jars
are plentiful & plain like this.

I used actual JAR PAINT from the 
craft store.  It really does stick the best!
Be warned, if you have a heart sticker
on, peel it off right away while the 
paint is wet.  Then, for your second coat,
add a fresh heart sticker when it 
has completely dried.


I made some decorative tags
using the Minnesota made
UNITY brand stamps!


Linking up to:



and


No comments:

Post a Comment