Thursday, May 7, 2015

Junk Bonanza Purchases

I promised to share some of our 
Junk Bonanza purchases from the April show.

Here are my sister's great finds...


she's going to plant flowers in this


"s" for Sarah


"e" for Evelyn, her daughter


These MN books were 
selling like crazy!


I bought some paper items for 
crafting.  


I got this player piano roll.



This calendar, almanac & herb book came
from the Picket Fence Gals.
They had great prices.


I love how the calendar shows fishing predictions!



My dad restored an '34 Nash car when I 
was in high school, so I snatched up this cute
little snippet. The '79 caught my eye too
in the Hunt & Gather booth.


This shabby old box spoke to me!
I found it in a booth called Rusty Roof Barn.
She had cool stuff.  I went back for this 
after looking all day.

It had condition issues.



But the shabby paint stole my heart,
and the lovely key hole.



I plan to add a latch or handle & maybe
a shelf inside.  I might even paint a word or
something on the door.  It'll be a work in progress.

It will hold something special for me,
that too has yet to be determined!

No comments:

Post a Comment