Monday, March 3, 2014

Old Linens

I've accumulated many vintage linens & have been
giving them new life by sewing pillows!
 
These two are made from old pink hankies.
 
 
I love giving pillows two sides of color,
so you can flip one around.
These are fresh spring colors
or would be cute in a girls room.
 
 
These three pillows are from an old curtain.
 
 
This one features a little garden humor.
I stamped the words.
Does this describe any of you??? 
 


 
Are you a country girl?
I am.

 
 
These two have the prettiest embroidered doilies:
 
 

 

 
All these pillows were made from a huge
embroidered tablecloth.
 

 
Fairy gardens are all the rage right now,
so I thought this phrase was cute!


 
Aren't these flowers lovely???
They just scream SPRING!

 
I found this vintage looking patterned (pillow back) 
fabric at my local Ben Franklin store!
It was so pretty, I got it in every color they offered.

 
 
Linking up to:
&
 
 
 
 
 



 

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment