Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Junk Trunk

We've all got some junk to put in a trunk!
I gave this very ugly thrift store trunk
 a proper make-over.
 
Before:
 
Does anyone know what on earth the design is?
 
Well it's history now!
 
Here is the new improved rustic trunk
*gypsy style*
 
 
It was painted with a flat black called
Forged Iron, then sanded.
 
I added some dry brush streaking
and dabs in both white & pink.
 
All the stenciled images & designs
were made using my Cricut machine.

 

 
 
 
What would YOU store in here?

 
Books, old quilts, keepsakes.. you name it!

 
Linking up to:
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi--so nice to meet you. I'm stopping by via the Lavender Garden Cottage party. Nice work on your trunk :) I think I'd put blankets in it, or maybe my kids stuffed animals that they can't seem to part with! Hope you have a great week-end, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I just became your latest follower:)

    ReplyDelete