Sunday, November 18, 2012

I had a dream...

..no seriously!  I had a dream one night about a great craft creation.  The best part is, it became reality.  Part of me wondered if I could pull this one off.  Are you curious what it is? 
 
*~*~*~*~*~* Icicle curtain valance *~*~*~*~*~*
 
Now, before you start thinking elaborate...stop.  I am NOT the best seamstress.  I do dabble.  This project was a success due to one simple key factor. 
 
NO
 
STRAIGHT
 
LINES! 
 
If only I could post the picture in my head that night I dreamt it all up.
But actually, this is pretty close to what it looked like.
 
I give you, my original creation:
 
 
They're so much prettier in real life.

 
This would look sooooo awesome under a fireplace mantle!
If only I had a mantle!

And now I'm ready for some snow to stay, here in Minnesota!

Linking up to:
Ivy & Elephants
Ivy and Elephants

&

My Romantic Home


 

1 comment: