Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ideals Valentine

For a whole dollar each, I scored TWO "Ideals Valentine" magazines.  The older (and cuter) is from 1952!


They are loaded with vintage poems & images.  I pulled a romantic print from one & temporarily framed it.


Here are a few other gems as I flip through them.  They're loaded with poetry & more!  I can't wait to make paper crafts with them!  Wall hangings, altered projects & more!












You've seen what I'm dealing with here.  What would YOU make?  Keep checking in at Minnesota Junker.  I might surprise you with a creation using these .  Honestly, I have nothing made yet.  The pressure is on me now, since the holiday is just around the corner! 


Linking up to: The Thrifty Home's Penny Pinching Party


http://www.thethriftyhome.com



No comments:

Post a Comment