Saturday, April 30, 2011

Images of an Iowa farm

My sister & I took a quick spring trip to see my mom in Iowa last week.  It was overdue, since I hadn't been down there for over a year!  I know, BAD daughter!  The weather was crap, but I did manage to sneak outside in between rain showers for some KICK BUTT images of rustic barns & other fabulous farm-ness!













Sometimes I have to stop myself & remember : things are also meant to be seen, not just had.  I get kind of "old stuff greedy".  So this post is to remind us all: SAVOR VISUAL BLESSINGS!





When one barn door closes, may another open.   And may there be multitudes of neat old finds visual treasures inside!  Happy junking everyone!

*This post is on Trash To Treasure's Friend Friday. http://www.trashtotreasuredecorating.com/

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to just take a drive and take pictures of barns. I've seen some great ones when driving through Iowa. I love these pictures!

    Thanks for linking up for Friend Friday! :-)

    Michelle
    from Trash to Treasure Decorating

    ReplyDelete