Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Industrial Stool

If you've ever owned a vintage vanity,
you may understand that a regular 
sized chair simply does not work well.
My vanity looks like a desk, but most
have mirrors & were for women to do
their hair and apply make up.

So to make my waterfall style piece usable,
I set off to Junk Bonanza in search of the
perfect sized stool!

I had measurements & a tape measure.
It didn't take me long to locate exactly what 
I was hoping to find.  The stool had to be 
narrow & short.


I nearly stole this stool, at a mere $12.
That left me quite a bit of mad money to 
blow at the show!

Now just look how perfect the stool is
in it's new permanent home...


I needed a hefty stool, 
not a foo-foo chair.
I love it.


Let me know what you think!
Does it look okay together?


1 comment:

  1. its perfect jane! i love the wood and the pulls and the stool was steal!

    ReplyDelete