Sunday, September 14, 2014

Fall Bottles

I finally made good use of some old
bottles that fill crates in my basement!
The look pretty cute, all jazzed up.  I used
fabric bows, rich fall flowers &
stamped tags.
 
 
This old Hi-lex bleach jug is the perfect
brown.  It's a big bottle with an fabric bow
made from a salvaged bed sheet! 

 
 
Paper crafting is another passion of mine,
so combing that with vintage items
really makes me happy!
These original fall creations are a nice
break from the same old decor found in stores.

 
The second bottle is tall, narrow & green.
I think the green still goes pretty well
with the fall theme & color scheme.

 

 
This tag is so sweet, with it's warm saying
and darling little flower!
I added a leaf print fabric bow & a strip of
burlap for a hefty stack of adornment.

 
Linking up to:
 
All 6 bloggers party button
 
 
Ivy and Elephants
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment