Monday, November 14, 2011

BED SPRINGS

I found a creative use for old rusty bed springs.  If you team them up with rustic barn wood, you can't go wrong.  A little burlap never hurts either!







This project cost me a total of $4, half for candles & half for the tiny hardware that holds the wires down.  I'll have to keep this prototype because the nails that I pounded up through the bottom of the board to poke the candles down onto are a little short.  I plan to make more of these & hopefully (crossing fingers) sell them at a local craft show.  What would YOU pay for a center piece like this???


3 comments:

  1. Oh these are fantastic! Three great elements that I just love! I'd guess that $15.00 - 20.00 would be a good price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Where do you find old springs??? No idea on the price - good luck if you do sell them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello....cute! I just need to know an easy way to cut springs out to have individual springs. Thx Jackie

    ReplyDelete